What We Collect And How We Use It:
• We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us;
• We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent;
• We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of Dolphin Resort, and it’s affiliates.
• We may use a technology called “cookies” to enhance your experience on our sites.
• We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us; and
• We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us online, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information;
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require that you provide this information to gain access to our sites, and we do not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our sites.
We collect personally identifiable information primarily to e-mail updates and news, for entry into promotions and to send out brochures, etc. via regular mail to subscribers, and to respond to your questions or suggestions. We do not sell any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of Dolphin Resort, and its affiliates.
We do not transfer or disclose any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of Dolphin Resort, and its affiliates, without your prior consent, except (1) in cases where we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such information, and (2) to certain suppliers that assist Dolphin Resort, and it’s affiliated, in maintaining and managing the activities on its websites. Please be assured that these suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and do not acquire any rights to use your information for their own benefit. We may share non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (for example, the % of male and female visitors to our sites) with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our sites for our users.
We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all web sites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our web sites
Links to Other Sites?
Neither Dolphin Resort, nor any of it’s affiliates, shall have any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for other web sites linked to this web site, or any information contained thereon, none of which has been verified or endorsed by either Dolphin Resort or any of it’s affiliates.
Reservation and Refund Policy
» Check In Time – Anytime, Check Out Time – 11 AM. Please provide your estimated arrival time at hotel.
» If cancelled before 7 days: 85% refund, Between 7 days-72 hrs: 50% refund, Less than 72hrs, No-Shows or Early Checkout : No refund.
» It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check in.
» The Credit Card Holder must be one of the travelers.
» We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
» To make modifications or cancellations please login to ‘Cancel/Reschedule Booking’ section on booking page.